Monday, June 5, 2017

Masculine Cards with Studio Katia

Hello!!!  It's theme week at Studio Katia and the theme is...Masculine Cards!!  I'm not going to lie, this was a big, big challenge for me.  I tried again and again to make the perfect male-friendly card.

This card features products from the latest release as well as previously released stamps and dies!



Please visit the SK Blog to see all the details.  Thank you for stopping by today!!

Enjoy the masculine theme week!!!  See you soon!!!!


Laurie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Featured Post

Patterned Paper and Coloured Cardstock

Hey friends and welcome! I wanted to share a fun shaped card with you using dies from Pretty Pink Posh and Scrapbook.com ! I've been a l...